Introduce Yourself

Description of your first forum.
Matej

Introduce Yourself

Post by Matej » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 am

Please introduce yourself to community.

Hello friends.
My name is Matthew. I own Atari 130XE (65c02 cpu) with 1mb ram upgrade, 2x Atari Pokey Stereo soundchip upgrade, SDrive SD card interface, PS/2 mouse adapter. I am chipmusic / 8bit musician and I do also pixel art. In real life I am CAD/CAM engineer. Want buy C256Foenix in near future as it got superior sound system also nice graphics. I live near Germany in Europe. Also I love computers with all in one build in keyboard. Like Apple2, Atari800, C64, Amiga. So will do case with keyboard for it. I own forum about chipmusic so I can also help developer of C256Foenix music sequencer/tracker with ideas, GUI and icons. Also I have nice 8bit collection C64, ZX Spectrum 128k, MSX2, Atari ST, Amiga 1200, SNES, Sega Genesis, Apple 2 GS. Have a nice day.
tomse

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by tomse » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:11 pm

Hi all.

While I'm new to the forum, I've been watching the project since it's very early days from the sideline.

My retro area is Commodore computers, and work mostly with preservation of hardcopies -Manuals, books, magazines, boxes etc.-

I'm no dev, so I've been waiting for a unit for regular users
dddaaannn

Post by dddaaannn » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:23 am

Hi all! I'm Dan, from Seattle, WA, USA. I just got my Foenix in the mail today and turned it on for the first time just a few minutes ago. :)

Thank you Stefany for putting such love into this project. It was obvious from the moment I opened the box. I can't wait to dig in.

Cheers!
-- Dan
stef

Post by stef » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:39 pm

dddaaannn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:23 am
Hi all! I'm Dan, from Seattle, WA, USA. I just got my Foenix in the mail today and turned it on for the first time just a few minutes ago. :)

Thank you Stefany for putting such love into this project. It was obvious from the moment I opened the box. I can't wait to dig in.

Cheers!
-- Dan
Hey Dan, have fun!

Like I mentioned before (on discord), please get yourself one of these:

There will be updates in the future for the FPGA...

S
Mistress of All Villainy