Order status update/Shop login link gone

Description of your first forum.
Indie Carmayne

Order status update/Shop login link gone

Post by Indie Carmayne » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:02 am

Hi all, (question goes mainly to Stefany Allaire)

I would like to access my shop account but the login link seems to be completely missing for some time now. I ordered the C256 Foenix FMX as a complete bundle (with keyboard, mouse, encasing etc.) Since then there have been several changes like the motherboard (yellow to black), encasing (new design), planned delivery not in one but two shipments, order status changed from pending to processing. Then the login link has suddenly vanished. In the aftermath I discovered a Youtube video of a guy who got his motherboard already and mentioned that the complete systems would probably be shipped later...

So what is it now? Why can't I login into my shop account anymore? Do i get the PCB first and the rest in a later shipment or everything in one as originally intended? How is my order status, has anything been shipped until now ? What's more, the encasing I initially ordered is listed as no longer available.

So far I paid my dues. No shipment has come my way yet. No email regarding actual shipment has reached me up to now. So I guess it's still pending but I can't verify. The only login link active is for the forum here.

Somehow it feels like an German Überraschungsei (surprise egg): You never know what is inside. Initially I ordered the machine especially because of the beautiful case design - and because of the really wonderful YELLOW colour of the PCB which both alas were subject to change. You don't know if your shipment is under way or not, which encasing you'll actually get, if there are one or two shipments... And German import tax from Canada (or much more likely China) is guesswork until actual delivery.

@Stefany: I would really appreciate some clarification here. Thanks for reading, bye for now.
stef

Re: Order status update/Shop login link gone

Post by stef » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:32 am

Indie Carmayne wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:02 am
Hi all, (question goes mainly to Stefany Allaire)

I would like to access my shop account but the login link seems to be completely missing for some time now. I ordered the C256 Foenix FMX as a complete bundle (with keyboard, mouse, encasing etc.) Since then there have been several changes like the motherboard (yellow to black), encasing (new design), planned delivery not in one but two shipments, order status changed from pending to processing. Then the login link has suddenly vanished. In the aftermath I discovered a Youtube video of a guy who got his motherboard already and mentioned that the complete systems would probably be shipped later...

So what is it now? Why can't I login into my shop account anymore? Do i get the PCB first and the rest in a later shipment or everything in one as originally intended? How is my order status, has anything been shipped until now ? What's more, the encasing I initially ordered is listed as no longer available.

So far I paid my dues. No shipment has come my way yet. No email regarding actual shipment has reached me up to now. So I guess it's still pending but I can't verify. The only login link active is for the forum here.

Somehow it feels like an German Überraschungsei (surprise egg): You never know what is inside. Initially I ordered the machine especially because of the beautiful case design - and because of the really wonderful YELLOW colour of the PCB which both alas were subject to change. You don't know if your shipment is under way or not, which encasing you'll actually get, if there are one or two shipments... And German import tax from Canada (or much more likely China) is guesswork until actual delivery.

@Stefany: I would really appreciate some clarification here. Thanks for reading, bye for now.
Hey, Do you mind contacting me by email directly and give me your real name, I can't track your order and since I can't track your order, I can't give you an update about when and how you will receive your order. Thank you.
I Sent you an email directly.
Mistress of All Villainy