Hardware for sale?

Description of your first forum.
darkprogrammer

Hardware for sale?

Post by darkprogrammer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi

I've noticed that all hardware items are either discontinued or out of stock. I was wondering When will hardware be available for sale again?

Thank you.
stef

Re: Hardware for sale?

Post by stef » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:50 am

darkprogrammer wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:56 pm
Hi

I've noticed that all hardware items are either discontinued or out of stock. I was wondering When will hardware be available for sale again?

Thank you.
Hello darkprogrammer,

I had to discontinue some items has it was difficult to maintain all the inventory and in the end, it didn't make any sense to do that since the keyboards and mice could be bought for cheaper at Amazon.

Now, the fabrication and testing of each individual unit take a lot of time and I spent a great deal of time since the beginning of the year to fulfill orders and to satisfy the early birds. Now, I had to stop taking orders at some point because I didn't want people to wait a long time for them to receive their units.

So, to answer your question, I am not quite sure if I will make more of the FMX version or focus more on the "User Version" which will be a watered-down version of the FMX that ought to be cheaper. The cost of that will be that most Yamaha chips will go away, as well as the floppy, MIDI, etc...

So, at this point, it would be nice to know if one version or the other makes sense for you.

Right now, the idea is for me to completely fulfill all the orders and after that, I will see what I will do. I have your info, if I do more, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Stefany
Mistress of All Villainy
darkprogrammer

Post by darkprogrammer » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 pm

Hi Stefany

Thanks for Your response, to be honest, I was looking at the "C256 Foenix Rev C4A (FMX) – Bare Board". I could supply my own case, keyboard, and, mouse. Thank you for keeping me in mind.

--Dark
stef

Post by stef » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:53 am

darkprogrammer wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 pm
Hi Stefany

Thanks for Your response, to be honest, I was looking at the "C256 Foenix Rev C4A (FMX) – Bare Board". I could supply my own case, keyboard, and, mouse. Thank you for keeping me in mind.

--Dark
As soon as I have a board available, I will let you know!

Cheers

Stefany
Mistress of All Villainy